Welcome to my website & life as a dog walker & doggie bed & breakfast owner. There's never a bad day when a dog is in your life so how great is mine! I get to be outside all day to romp around and play with my furry friends or cuddle with them inbetween. Scroll down to look at some of the dogs I care and have cared for and what a typical day looks like. When you're ready to sign your dog up, give me a shout and tell me all about your lovable pooch! Contact... petpourripet@yahoo.com or text or call 415-240-6283 if you have any questions & would like to sign your dog up for a fabulous, safe & fun Adventure. 💕 Julie

There's never a bad day when a dog is in your life so how great is mine! I get to be outside all day to romp around and play with my furry friends or cuddle with them in the evenings. Take a look at some of dogs I care and have cared for and what a typical day looks like. When you're ready to sign your dog up for a fabulous adventure or vacation, give me a shout and tell me all about your lovable pooch! Contact... petpourripet@yahoo.com or text or call 415-240-6283 if you have any questions & would like to sign your dog up for a fabulous, safe & fun Adventure. 💕 Julie



Comments

Popular Posts