Diamond moves. Diamond has been with me since I started dog walking. She is my longest standing client. Her parents are great clients, the kind you...

never want to part with and want more of. Both they and Diamond are like family to me. I have cared for D 5 days a week for 5 years and sometimes more. She is part of my dog walking history. It's like losing a friend. I am so sorry to see her go. On a good note her family has found a great house, just gotten married and plan for another dog to join forces with Damond soon...; ). I wish them the best and want to thank them for appreciating what I do and always letting me know. This is my favorite image of Diamond from the 100's I've taken over the years...

Comments

D-Liks said…
Oh my gosh I LOVE that picture! I remember when you took that one.

I do hope that if our new spot is too far for daily dogwalking you will at least come visit!

Popular Posts