Christmas came back so fast! Of course I'm boarding dogs again. This year I have a bigger group than usual...

It was hard trying to wrangle the dogs into one area, but somehow I managed and here is the best shot I could get early in the morning still in my PJ's. There's Diamond in the very back almost completely washed out by the light of the window. Here's a teaser shot more to come.


You ain't nothin' but a hound dog Cryin' all the time You ain't nothin' but a hound dog Cryin' all the time. Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit And you ain't no friend of mine...

Whaa??? I caught a wabbit once...weally!!





Look at Sal taking a cheap shot at Utah while he plays with Radar. Meanwhile Pickle just snoozes away in the bed next to all the wrestling...








I love Harvey's expression in this one...





Comments

Anonymous said…
Julie,
Post more pix, please! We are so pathetic we've checked back a few times to see if there are more. Love this photo--and our rascal in the back with Angelo...tho we are concerned that Utah has the sad look of being a third wheel. Hope Radar (and Angelo) are including him in some of the wrestling. Thanks again for the photo--can't help but smile.
-C &M.
Julie Weisberg said…
No worries there, I'd say Utah is the most popular kid in class. All his best buddies are with him in one place and he couldn't be happier. I'll try to get some pix up today.
Anonymous said…
Thanks Julie! Looks like Radar sure is getting plenty of wrestling time in. The Otis photo is way cute....the older he gets the more puppyish he looks. Amazing. We didn't know Sal was such a player---those photos with the monkey had us thinking he was more of a lounger.
C&M.

Popular Posts